Wilmington Roof Repair
Delivering Practical Solutions for Roof Problems
Integrity Building is a licensed and insured roof repair company located in Wilmington. Our team has a combined 40 years of experience in the industry, so you can rest easy knowing that knowledgeable and skilled professionals will handle your roofing issue. We are proud to serve our local community and recognize that customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance.
When it comes to repairs, we engage with customers through an honest and detailed conversation about their roofs, helping them understand the project scope and available options. Our goal is always to do a job that our team and customers are happy with!
If you need a roof repair in Wilmington, contact us at (910) 212-4009 today.
Signs It's Time for a Roof Repair
Have you thought about getting your roof checked recently? Even if you don't spot any visible problems, calling a professional for an inspection may still be a good idea. Plenty of things can lead to roof damage, from strong winds breaking tree branches and sending them crashing down onto your roof to the accumulation of dirt and debris leading to water soaking into the structure. Some roof issues may not be easily recognizable from the ground, so it's worth taking necessary precautions.
You can also look out for certain clues that can indicate whether repair work is needed. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Water spots on your ceiling: These spots can be caused by water penetrating the underside of the shingles, seeping through them into the attic, and from there, making its way to your ceiling.
- Recent severe weather: Heavy rains and high winds can cause shingles to blow off or crack. Additionally, water can pool on the roof, causing mold and mildew buildup and weakening the structure's integrity.
- Broken or missing shingles: Different-colored patches on a roof can be a tell-tale sign that shingles have broken or gone missing.
- Sagging: Roof sagging is one of the clearest indicators of roof damage. If left unattended, sagging can lead to leaks, water intrusion, and structural damage.
- Cracked flashing: For a roof to remain watertight and durable, the flashing must remain intact. Any cracks or gaps need to be addressed immediately, as water can get through them and damage the structure.
If you happen to notice any of these or any other signs of roof damage, set up a Wilmington repair service as soon as possible.
How Our Team Can Help with a Damaged Roof
Having a damaged roof can be stressful. That's why our team is here to help. We'll inspect to determine the full extent of the damage and then let you know what needs to be done to get it fixed.
Below are some of the repair services we offer in Wilmington:
- Tile or shingle repair: This involves replacing broken or missing tiles or shingles with new materials, as well as fixing any underlying damage.
- Leak repair: This typically consists of patching up gaps or holes and caulking along areas with worn sealant.
- Flashing replacement: This involves replacing damaged flashing with new ones. Doing this is essential for ensuring a watertight seal and protecting the integrity of the building.
- Damaged vent boot repair: This consists of removing broken vent boots and installing new ones.
We aim to work with you on finding a solution to fit your needs and budget. Quite often, repairs are much more affordable than replacing the entire roof, but we'll go through all your options and help you make effective and affordable decisions for your home.
To schedule a Wilmington roof repair, please call Integrity Building at (910) 212-4009 or contact us online.
What Makes Us Exceptional!
“Highly pleased and satisfied with Integrity Building! This company was outstanding to business with from the very start of inspecting our roof to the very last shingle was replaced.” - Micheal W.