New Roof Installation
Improve Your Home in Wilmington or Fort Myers Today!
If something has struck your roof and caused a cave-in, or water damage has caused a sagging roofline, trust Integrity Building. We have 40 years of combined experience as a woman and family-owned business providing expert new roof services in Wilmington, Fort Myers, and the surrounding areas. We offer various types of roofs, including slate, solar, green, tile, and shingles that can match your aesthetic and budget. When we work for you, we provide a strict timeline that we’re dedicated to sticking to, so you can expect a punctual team. We also offer financing so you can afford the roof you deserve to protect your home or business.
Trust Integrity Building for quality options when your roof begins to crumble. Call (910) 212-4009 or reach out to us online to speak to a member of our team today!
Common Roof Types
When you’re considering a new roof, it may be challenging to narrow down the various options to something that’ll work for you.
Here are a few of the roofing types we offer:
- Solar: If you’re interested in renewable energy, a solar roof could be perfect for you. This not only protects you and your business during a blackout. Solar panels can work as a supplement to your regular electrical system for lower monthly costs. These typically last between 25-30 years.
- Slate: This type of roofing can last 150 years or longer. It’s not affected by mold and is entirely fireproof. However, this method is heavy and expensive to install as your roof may need additional support to carry the weight.
- Green: This is when a layer of vegetation is planted on your roof. A green roof acts as excellent insulation and is a beautiful, lightweight option for your building. This is a great option to reduce storm water accumulation and increase your property value.
- Tile: Tile roofing can last up to 100 years and come in many styles to personalize your home. They are not susceptible to rot or insect damage, are energy efficient, and are low maintenance. However, they are heavier, and your structure might need extra support before installation.
- Shingle: This is the most common roof type made of asphalt and lasts about 30 years. This is usually the most inexpensive option because of its easy installation and low production costs.
When you get a new roof, you may have many questions about the type and installation process. Here are answers to the most common roofing questions:
Will it hold up to my local weather? Integrity Building has 40 years of combined experience, so we can help you pick out a strong roof against the weather. We're the team to call for expert new roof services.
How much does it cost? We offer free quotes and complimentary roof inspections to determine the cost of a new roof based on the materials and if your current structure needs more support. Slate, tile, and green roofs may need extra support because they’re heavier than more traditional roofing options.
Are the materials eco-friendly and recyclable? Green and solar roofs are eco-friendly. These roofing types combat excessive heat and support pollinators in our community. However, composite asphalt shingles are also recyclable to make pavement. Long-lasting options like tile and slate are also considered eco-friendly as they reduce waste because of their longevity.
We want you to be happy with a strong roof that meets your needs. Trust our team for expert new roof services that you can count on for timely installation and eco-friendly solutions.
Don’t hesitate! Call a member of our team today at (910) 212-4009 to learn more about our roofing options.
What Makes Us Exceptional!
“Highly pleased and satisfied with Integrity Building! This company was outstanding to business with from the very start of inspecting our roof to the very last shingle was replaced.” - Micheal W.