Local Roofing Experts in the Wilmington Tri-County Area
Finding the best roofing services is an important decision for homeowners. The quality of the workmanship and materials used can have a huge impact on the performance, safety, and longevity of your roof. Investing in high-quality roofing services is essential to ensure that you get the most out of your home's roof.
Integrity Building can help you with all your roofing service needs. We specialize in residential and commercial roofing services, from installation and repair to maintenance and inspection. All of our work is completed by highly-trained, experienced professionals who use top-of-the-line products that meet the highest industry standards. With Integrity Building, you can be sure that you are getting the best quality roofing services available. We will work with you to make sure that all of your needs are addressed and that your roof is working optimally.
What Our Roofers in Wilmington Can Do for You
You need expert help you can count on when it comes to ensuring your property is safe and secure. Our roofers are professionally trained experts who use the best materials available to complete various services for our customers.
Integrity Building can provide many roofing services in Wilmington, including these:
Roof Repair: Damaged roofs can cause leaks into your home, which can cause even worse damage. No matter what caused the damage, we can help you make the long-lasting roof repairs your home needs!
Reroofing: Older roofs need to be replaced over time. When your roof is at least few decades old, you should have us come out to perform an inspection to evaluate your need for reroofing services.
New Roof Installations: Building a new home or commercial property? Start your structure’s life off right with the best quality roof installation from Integrity Roofing.
TPO Roofing: TPO roofing is a commercial roofing material that is a type of single-ply membrane roofing. Laid down flat, TPO roofing is installed fast and comes in multiple thicknesses with different levels of protection and insulation.
We also offer emergency roofing services that you can count on 24/7. If your home was recently damaged during a bad storm, we can come out as soon as possible with emergency repairs that can keep things from getting worse!
What to Look for in a Roofing Contractor
When homeowners are looking for a new roofer, they should always make sure that the contractor has the necessary experience. A good roofer should also have a long list of references from previous clients and a list of certifications and licenses. Finally, homeowners should look for a roofer who will explain all of the options in detail and who will offer competitive pricing.
When to Replace a Roof
When a roof is old or has sustained significant damage, homeowners will need to consider replacement. However, there are a few signs that indicate that a roof should be replaced. If there are gaps or cracks between the roof and the walls, this is a clear indication that the roof is not properly sealed. If there are stains on the ceiling or walls, this could be a sign of a leak. Finally, if there are signs of mold or mildew, this is also an indication that the roof is not properly sealed.
Signs of a Leaky Roof
When a roof is leaking, homeowners will need to make sure that it is repaired as soon as possible. Not only is it dangerous to walk around when the roof is leaking, but it can also cause water damage to the walls and the floors below. If there are any signs of a leak, homeowners should call their local roofing contractor as soon as possible.
Don’t Wait – Contact Us to Learn More Today
At Integrity Building, we understand the importance of having a roof over your head. That's why we provide the best in roofing services to meet all your needs. We are dedicated to providing quality services that ensure you and your family will be safe and comfortable in your home for years to come. Our experienced team of professionals is trained to handle any kind of roofing job, from routine maintenance to full-scale repairs and replacements.
“Highly pleased and satisfied with Integrity Building! This company was outstanding to business with from the very start of inspecting our roof to the very last shingle was replaced.” - Micheal W.
- Asphalt Singles – Traditional, versatile asphalt is one of the most popular roofing materials for a reason. These shingles come in multiple styles, colors, and thicknesses, with good overall protection against multiple types of damage.
- Slate Roofing – Slate roofing tiles are waterproof, mold-resistant, and can last up to 100 years with proper care. However, they can break easily when stepped on or exposed to fallen debris like hail or tree branches.
- Ceramic or Concrete Tiles – These tiles are known for their excellent wind resistance, and they can even stand up to powerful earthquakes. Ceramic and Concrete are popular choices for homes in warm, dry climates, but their weight can be a problem for some homes.
- Green Roofing – Green living starts with a green roof, and we mean that literally. Green roofs are covered in living plant life that can improve indoor air quality, reduce water run-off, and even help insulate your home.
- TPO Roofing – TPO roofing is a commercial roofing material that is a type of single-ply membrane roofing. Laid down flat, TPO roofing is installed fast and comes in multiple thicknesses with different levels of protection and insulation.
No matter what kind of roof you have or what kind of roofing services you need, Integrity Building is here to help you 24/7. Call (910) 212-4009 or get in touch with us online today for professional roofing services.